As per main info, the sufferer’s higher physique components suffered extreme burns after of some sort of a chemical was utilized on his head for the haircut. (Picture: News18)

Within the viral video of the incident, which came about on Wednesday, the person may be seen sitting to get the haircut achieved along with his face coated with a towel

An 18-year-old boy was severely injured after the “fireplace haircut” he went to get achieved at a salon in Vapi city of Gujarat’s Valsad district went awry, police mentioned on Thursday. A video of the incident going viral on social media reveals the fireplace set on hair by the barber going uncontrolled.

The fireplace haircut, which has gained reputation of late, is a course of during which a hairdresser makes use of fireplace on the client’s hair to set it in type.

Within the viral video of the incident, which came about on Wednesday, the person may be seen sitting to get the haircut achieved along with his face coated with a towel. The barber, who may be seen holding a comb in a single hand and a matchstick in one other, lights the matchstick and places on fireplace his hair which fits uncontrolled very quickly.

Video right here:

Investigating officer Karamsinh Makwana mentioned a course of was underway to take the statements of the sufferer and the hairdresser. “We are attempting to get the assertion of the sufferer. He was admitted to the Civil Hospital in Valsad. We’ve learnt that from there he was taken to a hospital in Surat,” Makwana mentioned.

As per main info, the sufferer’s higher physique components suffered extreme burns after of some sort of a chemical was utilized on his head for the haircut, police officers mentioned. An investigation was on to determine which chemical was used for the ‘fireplace haircut’, officers mentioned.

(With PTI inputs)

Learn all of the Latest India News right here



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here